My name is Ashley Valeria Orduz Díaz, I am 11 years old, I was born on January 2, 2009 in Bogotá and studied at the Champagnat School in Bogota.
My favorite teachers are all, although the teacher with the best humor is Ana Maria, she is my English teacher.
My best friends at home are my mom and sister and my best friend at home is my dad.
My favorite food is all the fruit and the taco salad, what I like to do on weekends is watch movies, sleep, play board games, dress up as funny things and then take pictures, if my room is messy, I will order it and finally help in the housework.
I have no favorite subject.
But what I want to study after leaving school is modern languages, acting, dancing and music, my favorite colors are all, the music I like is pop, God's rap and ballad, my favorite songs are Ruggero Pascuarelli, Leroy Sanches , Shawn Mendes, Cristina Aguilera, Dove Cameron, Isabella Souza and Isabella Castillo.
And I guess this is the end ABOUT ME.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario